We offer a competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview appointment. Interested candidates are encouraged to email your full resume and expected salary to email@example.com or contact tel: +603-7880 3320 for an interview arrangement.
- Book Keeping
- Organizing financial data Over all handling of the account receivables (debtors) and payables (suppliers)
- Preparation of the Bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of sales invoices with supporting documents.
- Classifying (splitting transaction as per their cost center) accounting transactions and posting.
- Maintaining and reconciling petty cash with supporting documents.
- Setting up of suppliers on the accounting software.
- Processing of payments for supplier invoices & issuing of cheques.
- Updating of all payments received from clients.
- Documentation of all accounting transactions with supporting documents in timely and orderly fashion.
- Maintaining and reconciling the Cash book ledger and posting of all cash book entries
- Preparation of month end reports reflecting the Profit or Loss margin.
- Prepared timely and accurate weekly reports; weekly stats & debtors list for COO & CEO.
- Filing – accounting & banking
- Preparation of the monthly payroll, EPF, Socso and posting of the payroll journal
- Ensuring that all sales invoices have reached their respective clients.
- Classifying sales invoices as per their respective region and dividing invoices as per their respective dates. (1-30 days, 30-60 days etc).
- Daily follow up with the client based on the dates of the invoices.
- Building a personal yet professional relationship with clients (accounts payable) to ensure payments are made on time.
- Diarizing client inter-actions making a note of payment dates, reason for non payment, new contacts etc.
- Preparing a weekly and month end debtors report which is discussed with the COO & CEO
- Liasing with the company’s Tax consultant
- Minimum 3 years experience in similiar capacity with relevant qualifications
- Able to work with minimal supervision, hardworking & good working attitude
- Language proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese dialects